It’s been a while since Pawprints has seen lots of Woofers together in one place, so we are given the proud owners of dogs of all types and sizes a chance to show us them again.
We will be running a Virtual Dog Show to raise some funds for Pawprints Dog Rescue over the weekend of Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 September 2020.
The classes for this Show are:
A. ME ON MY STAYCATION
What did your dog do this summer? Send us a picture of your dog(s) enjoying the countryside, river, the beach or even your garden at home.
B. HAPPY FAMILY SNAP
Do you have two, three, four or more dogs – the more the merrier. Send us your picture of your family pack.
C. MOST APPEALING EYES
Look into my eyes! Show us you dogs most appealing look.
D. WAGGEST TAIL( VIDEO)
Does you dog’s bum wiggle at the same speed as its tail? Send us a video of no more than 10 seconds to show us.
E. BEST TRICK (VIDEO)
What clever trick does your dog do? Send us a video of no more than 10 seconds to show us.
How to enter
1. Cost per class entry minimum donation of £2.00 payable via PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org in £ sterling (using friends and family option please) by midnight on FRIDAY 11 SEPTEMBER to ensure that we have entry records (or BACs by agreement)
2. Payment should include the reference DOG SHOW and owners Facebook name and dogs name to enable us to identify the ones who have paid.
3. ONE PHOTO ONLY PER ENTRY
4. Photos should be uploaded with name of dog and a short biography of your dog as a comment in the appropriate class.
5. Entries will close 45 minutes after the time slot, and will be judged very soon afterwards. The names of the class winners – IST, 2ND 3RD ,4TH and 5TH places will published on the group before the next class opens.
6. The IST prize winner from each class will be entered into the Best in Show competition at the end of the event. The Best in Show winner will receive a Best in Show Rosette in the post.
7. Certificates and Rosettes for IST, 2ND 3RD ,4TH and 5TH places in each class will be posted to the winning owners.