Fully Licensed to 5 Stars
Here at Pawprints Dog Rescue, we are licensed to board customers dogs. We have dedicated kennels for our boarding customers at our centre in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside.
Our income from boarding customers dogs helps to support the rescue’s day-to-day costs and ultimately saves the dog’s lives.
The dogs are cared for by our experienced, qualified dog welfare team – the same dedicated carers who care for the rescue dogs. Dogs are walked daily in our secure onsite areas.
A team of fully qualified staff ensuring your dogs have the absolutely best of care all have a minimum of 8 years experience in the industry and are qualified or working to Level 3 Animal Welfare, and have decades of experience between them in the animal welfare sector.
Our pricing structure is simple. The cost is £17 per dog, per day.
All dogs in our care are exercised away from their kennel at least once daily. For those who can enjoy an offlead run, we have an all-weather exercise area and 2 grass paddocks including fun agility equipment and for those hotter days, 2 dog pools.
For those who need to be onlead, or are on restricted exercise due to age or medical conditions, we have a smaller exercise lawned area which your dog can explore and enjoy the great “sniffs” this area brings.
We will try to stick to your pets usual routine as much as possible, you just need to tell us about it! Insulin dependant, long term medication, own food … whatever your pet’s requirements, we have got them covered.
All dogs are provided with enrichment during the day by toys or stuffed Kongs or both.
All dogs are fed twice a day as standard, unless you have a different system which we will abide by
We are delighted to announce that Dunsmore Kennels has now become Pawprints Dunsmore Kennels (PDK Trading Ltd) and is a trading arm of the dog rescue charity Pawprints Dog Rescue (Registered Charity No 1190250).
Pawprints Dog Rescue has purchased the former Royvon Dog Boarding Hotel situated near Brinklow and Monks Kirby in Rugby. The boarding kennels will now operate from the new site, with annual profits being donated to help care for the abandoned and neglected dogs Pawprints looks after.
Please rest assured that all of the wonderful team at Dunsmore Kennels have moved with us, and are here to care for your dogs.. We are so very sorry to say that we cannot accept boarding cats presently.
“Always happy with the service and care here. We wouldn’t use any other kennels. We have a nervous chihuahua and Anita makes him feel so at ease”
Bookings and cancellations
- Filling in the form above does not constitute a booking – this is just to check the dates are available. A confirmation will be sent confirming the booking details.
- Payment will be required in full on the day of arrival for all boarding.
- There is a 25% deposit required for all bookings. This is only refundable if 30 days notice is given to cancel the booking.
Holiday dates that coincide with school holidays tend to get booked up well in advance, so we advise you to make your boarding kennels bookings as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions
We offer a high-quality, compassionate and professional service leaving you with peace of mind that your dog will be in the best hands during their stay with us.
Please make sure you are familiar with the terms and conditions below before you confirm your booking.
- You must drop off and collect your dog during our regular opening hours: 9am to 5pm.
- Please note that arrival and departure days are part of the overall stay, and therefore are charged for.
- Booking is subject to confirmation that your dog’s vaccinations are fully up to date, including kennel cough. We need to see your dog’s vaccination card. We cannot accept any dogs without this.
- All medical conditions should be disclosed and any appropriate medication, administering instructions and dosage supplied for their entire stay. This includes any special diets or allergies.
- You must tell us of any behavioural issues you dog has; this can include problems with other dogs, resource guarding, and any fears or dislikes. It is for their welfare and ours.
- You authorise us to involve a veterinary professional if we deem it necessary for your dog’s welfare, the costs of which will be charged to you. This will typically be Animal House Veterinary Surgery.