Assistant Manager (part-time) – Pawprints Charity Shop
Working alongside the Shop Manager and our team of loyal and active volunteers, you will together be responsible for the success of our popular customer focused Pawprints Charity Shop – a vital fundraiser for Pawprints Dog Rescue.
Deputising for the Shop Manager for holiday and sickness cover you will ensure the smooth running of the shop during their absence; this will include the accurate processing of any financial transactions, the delivery of shop floor and stockroom management, and adherence with policies and procedures.
It is envisaged that your working week will be 28-32 hours over 4 days with one Saturday in 3 off on rota, (negotiable) for which a salary of £8.25 per hour will be paid.
Please apply to work for us if:
- You’ve got the experience and know-how from working in a shop environment;
- You can use your initiative for positive results;
- You have the ability to understand issues related to working with volunteers;
- You’ve got a good understanding of financial and numerical information, and have experience of cash handling;
- You have proven customer care skills; and;
- You have an understanding and empathy of the ethos of Pawprints Dog Recue
Your application including full CV should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line title – Application for Assistant Charity Shop Manager.
The closing date for applications is at midday on Friday 9 August 2019. Please note that we reserve the right to close this post early, should we receive a high volume of applications